Quest Marketing is a new kind of real estate sales and marketing company. We offer a complete range of services and are committed to delivering those services with honesty, integrity and accountability… imagine that!
BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER…
THERE’S SOMETHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Unlike ‘some’ real estate sales and marketing companies, we won’t simply
tell you what you want to hear, take your money, and hope for the best.
We won’t sell you on ‘cool and cutting-edge’ ideas with little thought to execution
or resources. We offer professional real estate sales and marketing solutions,
and are responsible for every dollar spent.
Quest also always puts the project first, and will always represent your project with honesty and integrity, giving you the information you need to make informed decisions to achieve sales success. Some might say our approach is idealistic, we simply call it accountable.
Quest provides a flexible range of consulting services, whether or not we represent you in a traditional sales and marketing capacity. From single analysis reports that focus on a specific stage of a project, to a fully engaged agreement that is on going, Quest has been designed to accommodate your needs, as they are required, including:
• Exploratory & developer risk analysis
• Pre-development planning
• Lifecycle sales and marketing consulting
• Community repositioning
Quest can create, manage and promote your marketing plan to the media forefront, positioning the community precisely as intended. By uncovering the USP (unique selling proposition) of your property, Quest defines your project in the market place, creates distinction, and generates prospects based on pre-determined targets. Quest’s comprehensive marketing services include:
• Marketing plans, budgeting, media placement
and advertising implementation
• Partnerships with design, advertising and web firms
• Public relations relationships and placement
• Sales center and model design
• Displays, signage, graphics and interactive functionality
• Broker affiliations
Achieving success in a motivated yet highly educated real estate market requires precise price balancing. Price per square foot/absolute dollar price that the market will bear and that buyers will see as logical is critical, Along with maximizing your revenue and sales pace objectives, adding features and upgrades that communicate real value, Quest can implement pricing incentives that accelerate sales when necessary, or reduce them at the moment that they are no longer needed. Quest Marketing constantly measures market conditions and consumer response to precisely synchronize price, product and buyer motivation, including:
• Market analysis and competitive “shopping”
• Pricing recommendations by unit type,
standard feature content, options and upgrades
• Recommendations on sales incentives
• Absorption and sale pace strategy
In a sophisticated real estate market, the right product, in the right location is key to success. Quest Marketing utilizes its extensive experience of the market and its trends to develop products. We assist developers in refining their product to match the exacting—and ever evolving—standards at every price point and location, including:
• Style trend analysis & product design
• Product size & floor plan recommendations
• Evaluation of interior finishes, materials &
• Evaluation/recommendation of building amenities &
• Product repositioning
Quest Marketing has built close relationships with some of the top project sales teams in the Lower Mainland. These professionals are not re-sale brokers; they are highly skilled sales teams that focus 100% of their time and efforts on your project. Quest sales services include:
• Sales management of all processes
• Full on-site sales representative staffing
• Sales performance improvement through regular review of pricing/product correlation and buyer
• Weekly sales and status reporting